Tuesday, September 8, 2009

30 Tips Traffic Blog

Certainly easier to learn something from the experience of others, listening to live danmenyerap core-juice and adjust to our needs and context, and practice. Included in the blogging business.

Here are tips pulled from the bloggers about the strategy to boost traffic to your blog.

1. Sridhar Katakam: A good way to keep the conversation going (and the "social gathering" traffic) is to install a MyBlogLog and visit the blogs of people who visit your site.
2. Ian Delaney: There is no traffic in the long-term stable unless there is something that we offer. The post could link to del.icio.us, over the long term effect than the front page of Digg.
3. Scott Townsend: Tell the search engine and aggregator like Technorati when you update your blog and this should be to capture traffic for your blog pretty.
4. Kyle: Look at the complex issues in your field tongkrongi, and make a lighter version and solid; I was surprised to find that a simple post will appear before a more complex version in search engines.
5. Grant Gerver: Try to be polemic. I wrote something about the politics of the left-wing perspective in the form of one-line humor, sarcastic.
6. Daniel: A simple tip which may increase your page views: install a plug-in translator. I decided to use the plu-gin paying for this, although there are several versions of the free as well.
7. Rory: Send articles to blog carnivals related to your niche or field. Your article almost always posted, and he must produce a handful of visitors, at least.
8. Ramen Junkie: Newsgroups. I always sprayed surge of traffic when I post to the newsgroup reviews.
9. Eric Atkins: Create a new design for your site-not only will become more interesting for your readers, but you can also send it to some CSS gallery. This usually produces a lot of traffic and back-link for you.
10. Megan Taylor: Participate in the conversation on the blog related. Start conversations on your own blog. Do not just post about a story and leave it, tie your readers: ask something and ask them to do something.
11. Guido: Write a blog, write useful content and establish friendships in the forums.
12. Brian Auer: You must be pro-active. I give comments on other blogs related to mine, and I give my site link below my name on the forums. Tell us about your blog and it will attract readers.
13. Shankar Ganesh: Use MyBlogLog.com and you will get visitors to your blog. Also try to join as many communities related to your topic.
14. Andrew Timberlake: Great Tips to generate traffic off line with under URLanda include your name on business cards, under the letterhead, pamphlets, advertisements.
15. Cory OBrien: Read lots of other blogs. Leave the track-back. Teroptimalisasi Make sure your blog for search engines. Take advantage of bookmarking sites like digg.
16. Jester: Leave comments on other blogs. If you've read them, only takes a few seconds to leave a message agree or disagree with the author. You just put a link to your site, and you almost certainly will get traffic from the forum comments.
17. Goerge Manty: Post 3-5 times a day. Use ping services like Pingomatic or set up WordPress to ping several ping services. Build polls, ask something, create quizzes, free tools, etc.. Make them want to come back and tell their friends about you.
18. Engtech: This is one word but the most important when blogging: community. The true size of blog readers are a community. The easiest way to raise your blog is with an existing community. But the only way to do this is to be part of the community.
19. Chris: Squidoo Lenses are a good way to generate traffic. By using a lense, you can generate your site communities, including some of the more popular pages around you. Include your web pages in a list like that is a good way to generate traffic.
20. Splork: I am a successful writing articles and submitting them to EzineArticles. This article has been written with the key phrases that teriset good and accepted by EzineArticles tend to get high rankings on Google for the words you are looking for.
21. Jen Gordon: I got an unexpected traffic when my blog appear in some css design portals like www.cssmania.com and www.webcreme.com. If you create a concept and design of your blog, I recommend to send your site into a portal designed not just to increase traffic, but to build additional community around your site.
22. KAT: I have just engaged in some communities such as "MySpace" that focused on my target visitors. I share my thoughts on their forums, post intros to my blog and their blog system and I even made a group for my specific market. This was very successful for me.
23. Inspirationbit: Well, obviously everyone knows to social bookmarking sites like Digg, del.icio.us, etc. bring lots of traffic. But now I send my articles to the blog-buzz.com (sites like digg for bloggers), and I always get good traffic from there.
24. Mark Alves: Participate in Yahoo Answers and Answers Linkedln where you can show your skills, connect with relevant keywords and put your URL there.
25. Tillerman: Be the first to write about the "10 Great Blog" in your field. Post it will get high rankings on search engine blogs and other bloggers will write about it and post a link to it.
26. Nick: Participating in the forum is the best way to get loyal readers. Good writing links in your signature or great tips will give you high quality traffic, which will make visitors come back.
27. Brandon Wood: A simple trick I have I use in my blog is participate in group writing project. Actually, that's what I'm doing right now.
28. Alan Thomas: Do not forget your records. I'm just posting all the interviews I did during the last seven months. One of them find new links and traffic from a group of readers who seem to be loyal readers now.
29. KWiz: Write something controversial. I do not think anything good to write something controversial just for the purpose of getting traffic, but the way it works.
30. Dennis Coughlin: Find the best blogs in your field and contact the author. Introduce yourself and send a link to your blog. This will help them find your blog, read it and maybe make a link.